Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Letter to Myself

There are many things I want out of life, but in a man? Not many qualities make me happy, and I find that hard to conceive, but when I introspect, these qualities are the ones that matter most.


I want someone who'll treat me like their best friend, but that will also know how to love me.


I want someone who will challenge me, but also support me.


I want someone who will let me love them as much as I possibly can without worrying about a lack of integrity.


I want someone honest, truthful, intelligent, understanding, driven, passionate, and humble.


I want someone that understands my humor and will partake in it. 


I want someone to know when it's business time and when it's leisure time.


I want someone that'll love me like I'm willing to love them.


Perhaps I ask for too much, but that's what I want. Nothing less will satisfy this lonely heart. That brave man will hopefully see that he too has a brave companion to meet his needs and wants as he'll meet mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment