Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Way Things Are

Well, I'll ramble once again about things that'll never change. I'll muster up the energy to rehash that which is to be forgotten, but just can't seem to leave. I'll do this to myself simply because it feels like the right thing to do sometimes. Sometimes, rather seldom, I think about everything: from beginning to end. It seems like a fairytale that has been polluted by its frequent repetition. Everything that was beautiful now is only mildly moving. But at night! Oh, at night everything is so vivid!

And I have to remind myself of the reality that I live in. You aren't mine, and I'm not yours. Nothing was meant to be, and that is just the way things have to be. Forget reasons, forget reason. It's just the way things are.

No comments:

Post a Comment