Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Carta Anonima

I'm not sure if I should retain all eloquence, and give you nothing but the bare truth, but, my love, I miss you. Did you, or I for that matter, really think I could lie to myself any longer, especially after our minor encounter? I can no longer live this way: an occult lifestyle filled with pensive moments deriving from a plethora of memories you and I created; a multitude of fantasies birthed, all to mirror our moments of passionate love, and all to see if a minute silhouette could even satiate this heart for just a moment.

Perhaps the naivety is returning, or, more likely, I have idealized a tumultuous relationship for my mental and emotional sanity; yet, my love, shall we eschew responsibility and have a moment to ourselves - forgetting any circumstances, any histories, anything else - a moment to convey all truths without any perversions? Shall we allow ourselves to finally be honest with one another?

I shall commence this process:

I love you, and I never stopped loving you, not even for a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment