Sunday, January 30, 2011

Fearlessness

This guilt for allowing you to love me whilst I'm ready to leave this world, and while I'm withering due to an occult love that you can't know of, it's engulfing me. It's destroying me. It's lighting everything in a merciless fire, an unquenchable flame. Would you be able to forgive me if you knew? I wouldn't be so receptive if I were you, yet, darling, you have this faith, this veneration, this exaltation, this love for me. And it overflows! It's a sea of love, and I want to immerse myself into it all. I want to leave this caramel desert: this dry, desolate desert. I want you to cast this love off, without fear. Fearless, my love, is what I wish you to be when you're with me. Fearless is what you shall learn to be once you've discovered my sins. Your naivety and faith will save me, if my vice doesn't come for a visit first.

No comments:

Post a Comment